Sunday, May 15, 2011

Whoa...Forgot To Post


Life got so busy being a Dad that I forgot to update my blog about life as a Dad. I guess that basically says it all.

As Eve has grown, become more mobile and independent (and seemingly hell bent on killing herself), and otherwise become more awesome, funny, and cute, she's also infinitely more time consuming. A half year ago I would have thought that was impossible BUT I WAS WRONG.

I'm now frantically hunting for "cool" things to do with her (aka not Rainbow Songs or weird hippie shit). I'm figuring out how to get her to love playing with dirt, how to get her into sports, how to get her on a bike without her falling off, how to get her to appreciate music more, and otherwise how to be perfect.

Of course in all of this I worry about turning her into a douchebag (great article) or developing her cynicism too early.

She's too perfect to end up like the above so I probably won't break her. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment