Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Obsessed with Poo


Best day ever, apparently., originally uploaded by browstua.

I'm not sure if the title of this post will get me the kind of organic search ranking I want, but my life is all about poop.

If it's not the dogs (of which we have THREE now - fostering one) it's Eve.

As much as we're pretty low-stress parents there is still a large part of us that frets about the little shit. Or the lack of shit. Or no shit for a day and a half. And then we get detective-y and start questioning each type of food Eve's had for the last few days.

This isn't something I ever actually aspired to, yet it makes me so damn happy. Not happy because it's shit - that's just weird. Happy because having a family with a beautiful wife and cute-as-hell daughter and 3 dogs (what the hell did we get ourselves into?) is amazing.

It's incredible that something so silly as fretting over your daughter's bowel movements can remind you that life is really damn good.

For the record we think it was the carrots that prevented the pooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment