Saturday, July 10, 2010

6 months and Counting - or - I Know Even Less Than I Thought I Did

There are all kinds of things I haven't updated on. The rolling back and forth, the somewhat sitting, the gurgling that's turned to "conversations" filled with "ba"s. It's all quite invigorating.

Oh yes. There's also been teething.

And solid food.

And in the last 3 or 4 days a serious battle to get her to bed.

It's the battle that raises the most questions, particularly with the introduction of food. We are stuck questioning, "is it her teeth?" The teeth that seemed to stop bothering her a few weeks back. "Is it the solid food unsettling her stomach?"

OR is it that she just doesn't want to sleep?

These riddles of parenthood will be the death of us.

Rivoting, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment