Wednesday, December 16, 2009

38 Weeks

@38 weeks we have:

- purchased the necessary supplies for a home birth (Amy is a trooper)
- Seen the baby kick the crap out of Amy's insides
- Put an offer on a house (accepted conditionally on home inspection)
- A ton of crap going on

Braxton Hicks contractions don't seem fun and neither does being pregnant. Amy's been amazing through it all.

I'm pretty excited to see the little alien in person rather than just as it stretches and presses on Amy's belly/ribs/bladder/insides. I have reservations about the way I currently exercise and think that Crossfit at 7am might be out of the question when I'm truly sleep deprived.

2 comments:

  1. Home births are truly civilized - I've had two and highly endorse it!

    Exericise= not likely, but maybe you'll have one of *those* babies and I'll have to hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes pretty close to being one of those.....knock on wood. not out of the woods yet though...still have to get past the colic timeframe. knock on wood. actually, knock down a fucking barn.

    ReplyDelete